Saturday, January 28, 2012

Highlights from Dominica

So I'm currently sitting outside on the MV Explorer above the Faculty Lounge which apparently gets the best internet.  So here I am posting some more photos from Dominica.  The ship has just entered the Amazon River which looks so different from all the waters we've already sailed; basically, it's really funky to see such brown water after seeing the bluest seas I've ever witnessed.

Anyway, here are some highlights from my time in Dominica.  I tried posting them on Facebook while on port because I was able to hijack some wifi from the dock while on the ship right before we were set to leave, but lo-and-behold, we departed right before they finished uploading.  So here's just a taste of the sights of Dominica.

One of the most simple, but gorgeous, cemeteries I've ever been to.

One of my favorite shoe pictures so far.

Generic photo of me near the Titou Gorge.

Me and CoCoDro in the hot springs at Trafalgar Falls.


As much as I loved Dominica, it was only our first port, and I can't even imagine how the rest will be.  We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment