Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Getting Eaten Alive

So I'm currently in the terminal of the port of Manaus in Brazil with, what seems like, all the other SASers (and a stray dog) because of the free Wi-Fi.  I will never doubt that a few hundred college students will be able to find the nearest source of internet anywhere around the world.  So here I am.


Though I have a few photos from Brazil already, here are a few photos of the development of my Toms from Dominica.  They smell horrible and look pretty worn out, and that's exactly how I want them to be.  So as I sit here and get eaten alive by possibly malaria ridden mosquitos, I shall upload these photos for you all to see the transformation thus far.  And I will hopefully be able to put up some Manaus photos before I leave!













More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment