Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Small Update


If you've been following me, you'd know that I just got back on the ship from a five-day solo trip around India.  To put it simply, I learned and experienced so many things that I can probably never put into words.  I'll extend the invitation to any of you that we can coordinate a coffee date to discuss my entire trip, and even then, you'd only be hearing about the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, today is the Sea Olympics, and as my sea's captain, I have been completely booked.  I'm not sure if this means anything to you.  Nonetheless, I will hopefully write something about India soon, but the ports are getting closer and closer to each other, and I'll have less and less time to reflect, write, and do everything else I'm supposed to be doing.

I just wanted to write this as a small update.

Also, I was unaware that only the photos of some of my blog posts showed up, and all of the well-crafted text did not appear.  I'll fix that as soon as I have enough internet to do so.  Please be patient!  Here's a picture of me at the Taj Mahal in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment